|Full name||Niall James Horan|
|Born||September 13, 1993|
|Hometown||Mullingar, County Westmeath|
Republic of Ireland
|Family||Bobby Horan, father|
Maura Gallagher, mother
Greg Horan, brother
Niall’s Early Years
Niall James Horan was born in Mullingar, County Westmeath in the Republic of Ireland. His father is Bobby Horan and his mother is Maura Gallagher. Niall has an older brother named Gred, and their parents divorced in 1998 when Niall was just 5 years old.
Niall lived at both parents homes before he decided to stay long-term with his dad, and he felt that living in Mullingar was the easiest thing to do back then because all of his friends were there.
Niall’s stepfather is from England and he’s also got family there.
He went to Colaiste Mhuire school and has been playing guitar since he was 11 years old. He’s performed across Ireland including one role as a support act for Lloyd Daniels in Dublin.
Niall Horan Facts
- He has one brother called Greg.
- Niall Skypes his family and close friends from their tour bus.
- He has blue eyes.
- He believes in no sex before marriage.
- His star sign is Virgo.
- Niall’s microphone has the colours of the Irish flag stuck to the bottom of it.
- The only book Niall has ever read is ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’.
- His guitar was the best Christmas present he ever received.
- Loves green eyes.
- Dream Valentine is Miranda Cosgrove.
- Can’t live without his heart.
- Niall cannot play the piano.
- He likes girls with brown eyes.
- Niall didn’t take his T-shirt off in the ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ video because he does not think he is slim enough.
- Niall feels awkward talking about his body.
- His favourite subject in school was geography.
- Niall didn’t do his school exams.
- He is left handed.
- He talks in his sleep.
- Niall sings in the shower.
- Would rather lick a fat man’s armpit than drown in a sea of mayonnaise.
- Loves sleeping almost as much as eating.
- He likes to swear a lot, which is why he is normally quiet in interviews.
- He never went to his school prom.
- On the X-Factor, Katy Perry told Niall not to let her down. The day their album came out in the U.S. she tweeted Niall saying “Congratulations, you didn’t let me down”.
- Niall had two fish called Tom and Jerry, but they both died because he over fed them!
- Loves giraffes.
- Would like to collaborate with Justin Bieber.
- Is Catholic.
- Is the butt of most of Louis’ practical jokes.
- Has a statue of President Obama because he likes him.