It’s true! One Direction have added a staggering 18 dates to their already massive 2012 ‘Take Me Home’ tour!
Starting in Paris on Monday 29th April, the boys then take in Antwerp, Amsterdam, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Berlin, Munich, Milan and more!
Wow! Wow! Wow!
The last date is in Lisbon on Sunday 26th May.
One Direction Tickets for all of these new dates start going on sale from 2nd November onwards, so be ready to try and secure yours!
- Monday 29th April – Percy, Paris
- Tuesday 30th April – The Galaxie, Amneville
- Wednesday 1st May – Sportpalais, Antwerp
- Friday 3rd May – Ziggo Arena, Amsterdam
- Saturday 4th May – Koenig-Pilsener Arena, Oberhausen
- Sunday 5th May – Boxen, Herning
- Tuesday 7th May – Telenor Arena, Oslo
- Wednesday 8th May – Friends Arena, Stockholm
- Friday 10th May – Forum, Copenhagen
- Saturday 11th May – O2 World, Berlin
- Sunday 12th May – O2 World, Hamburg
- Thursday 16th May – Hallenstadion, Zurich
- Friday 17th May – Olympiahalle, Munich
- Saturday 18th May – Arena, Verona
- Monday 20th May – Forum, Milan
- Wednesday 22nd May – Pevello Olympic, Barcelona
- Friday 24th May – Palacio Vistalegra, Madrid
- Sunday 26th May – Atlantico Pavilion, Lisbon
2013 is going to be an absolutely massive year for 1D themselves as well as the millions of fans all over the world. Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall better be ready for a monster amount of singing, as they’ll be touring for like 9 months!
1D we love you!