Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Things You Don't Know ( Niall Horan Fic)

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Okay so this is us a story idea I have had. The boys think they know everything about each other but then they find out a shocking secret about Nialls childhood.

Should I continue :)

sarahfoley97

sarahfoley97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
yes !!!!!!

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Okay :) The first bit will be posted in the next hour :) x

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
    "The Things You just don't know!"    One Direction story

The boys are all very close now that they have been a band together for a little over a year. They think they know everything about each other, every last little secret. Well Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam are about to find a shocking secret out about Niall, something he has kept secret for most of his life, and done a good job a that, but what if when everything gets a little bit to much for him, will his friends stick by him, and be there for him to cndife in and how will the other bus feel about everything.

"Tonights show was sick!" Niall chirped as he bounded backstage with the others having just completed another date on their busy tour.

" it vas that!" Zayn said, agreeing with the younger, Irish boy. The others also agreed with Niall. Tonights audience action had been great. The fans support is what keeps them going!

"That crowd were Amazinzg!" Liam said, unscrewing the cap to his bottle of water and taking a sip.

"They wanted more!" Harry chuckled. Louis nodded in agreement.

"Think that is our loudest so far!" Niall said, sitting down, they had 10 minutes to spare before they had to do a meet and greet outside. Niall was mentally and physically exhausted but was buzzing. The crowds they were performing in front of we're just great.

"I'm starving..." Niall blurted out, having no connection what so ever as to what the boys were talking about...

"You're always hungry Niall!" Liam laughed, which caused the others to share a chuckle. Niall just rolled his eyes in reply.

"But seriously he has a point, what we going to eat tonight? And No Niall before you suggest Nando's we have eaten there nearly every night this week!" Harry said, making a good point.

"You say it like it is a bad thing..." Niall tutted.

"CARROTS!" Louis yelled very loudly in a silly voice.

"I think we know what Lou is wanting," Zayn joked. Louis flopped down on one of the couches taking a break before the meet and greet.

Niall was too busy refreshing that he didn't notice his phone on the side flashing red to indicate that he had miscalls.

Xxxxxxxxxx 1D xxxxx

Kerry couldn't contain her excitement she had been waiting all day And now she was finally going to meet One Direction. That was her dream and it was about to come true now....she couldn't hold in her scream as the boys came outside and she was almost first in the que..

"Hello, what's your name?" Harry asked Kerry as he signed his name in her poster.
Ming
ng "It's Kerry..." she grinned, in her Scottish accent.

"Ah I see you're scottish," Niall smiled also adding his signature
"...................................................................................................
Later on the boys were on te tour bus, munching Pizza and fooling around, not long after taking off for the next stop on the tour which would be another numerous amount if hours traveling

The next stop was going to be Dublin. Niall was excited to be performing near his home town again. He had missed his families, bus as all family's held some secrets so did his. The good and the bad memories.

Niall finally took the time to look at his phone. He was a little shocked to discover that he had 11 mis calls and 9 texts all from his mum and his older brother Gregg. Niall quickly called his mum back, he was curious to find out what was so important. He just hoped to god that it was nothing too bad or serious.

"Niall?" Maura Horan said as she answered, seeing her sons name pop up as called ID on her mobile screen.

"Mum, you called like 10 times, everything okay?" Niall replied.

Maura hesitated at first "I was just wondering what time you boys would be arriving in Dublin.."

"we're travelling as we speak..." Niall replied, he was not completely convinced that his mother was telling him the full truth "Are you sure that is everything? why did Gregg call?"

Maura didn't know what to say, she wanted to keep the truth a secret from Niall, just to keep him safe but she knew he he every right t know the truth.

"Niall, there is something I need to tell you!" Maura said. Niall made his way to the little bathroom on the tour bus. "Mum what is it."

Maura took a deep breath "Niall... They.. They have released Richard from prison!"

Niall instantly felt the colour drain from his face, he had to hold onto the sink for support before his legs buckled under him. His breathing become rapid. Why? Why was that man being released.... He had made Niall's life a living hell for years, this was the man who constantly beat Niall, the man who fed him a lot Of nonsense, non true statements, the man who made Niall Ashamed of himself. This man, Richard his "stepdad" was an utter complete beast of a human being.

"Niall? Are you there love?" Maura asked her son.

"Yeah, I am, look mum I gotta go, I will speak to you about it when we arrive in Dublin.." Niall said, quickly ending the call.

"No! Niall...wait!" But it was too late, Niall had already hung up.

Niall looked at his self in the mirror, what was he going to tell the lads? .... Nothing! He wasn't going to say anything, he didn't like talking about his childhood, the memories were too horrible and painful.

Niall decided he was just going to play things normal. He just hoped the lads went a long with it and didn't sense that he was worrying about anything, because Richards release from prison was all that was on his mind at the current moment.

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Anyone else like it :)  Are you all wanting Chapter 2 ?

Zarah

Zarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationSweden
Very good!  :D  I just had to read it since it's about Niall. I'd love to see the next chapter.

i just wanna show you off to all of my friends

making them drool down their chiney chin chins

001qa.png
set made by me
my graphics

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Thank you for your nice comment. I am working on chapter 2 and it will be up very soon :D xx

xavellene

xavellene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationparadIse
omigosh i love this! keep up the great work! Looking forward to your next update!

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
"The Things You just don't know!"    One Direction story

Chapter 2
Another while had passed. Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry had all fell asleep in some awkward position. Louis was sleeping on the floor one leg on the couch the other spread out in the opposite direction of his body. Harry was sleeping upside down, his bottom half of body on the couch , his top half on the floor. Zayn and Liam were currently using each other as pillows as zayns head rested on Liam's shoulder and Liam's head against Zayns.

Niall had no intention of sleeping, not now. Not after that phone call. He just sat next to his sleeping band mates watching some odd show on the tv which had the volume down very low.

Not that he was really paying much attention to the TV. He was in his own little world, he didn't even notice that Louis had woken up. 

"Niall?"

"Niall?" Louis said for a second time.

"NIALL!" He said again, gently nudging the younger boy , causing Niall to snap out of his trance. "Yeah..?"

"Ah so you speak..." Louis joked.

"What?" Niall asked, rather confused.  "Never mind, how long you been awake for?"

"I..uh, never slept.." Niall said softly.

" oh, you said you were tired earlier?" Louis questioned,

"yeah and now I'm not!" Niall replied with a smirk.

Louis just nodded and walked over to the small fridge pulling 2 cans of coke out, he tossed one to Niall and cracks open his own, as the three remaining band mates slept.

Niall opened his drink and took a large sip, feeling relief as the cold liquid soothed his burning, raw throat from the tears he cried earlier on.

Louis studied his fiend for a minute. Niall was definitely acting....well weird, but he didn't know why, he would just wait and see if the other boys noticed it too.

Another 10 minutes passed and Louis had managed to fall back asleep in and awkward position. Niall was still wide awake, giving him some time to think. Think about Richard, he didn't know why he was... He hated the man, but that was all his mind was I using on now.

(*Flashback*)

13 year old Greg Horan sat in the living room, along with 7 year old Niall, his younger brother. It was late, well passed the boys 'supposed' bedtime anyway. Maura was on a late shift at work and Richard was god knows where, probably getting drunk no doubt. The boys were doing no harm, watching Tv.

"Niall give me the remote.." Greg told his younger brother.

"No!" Niall replied, gripping the Television tightly with his small hands.

"Niall we have been watching sponge bob for the last 2 hours..." Greg explained.

"You say it like it is a bad thing.." Niall said cutely with a toothy grin. He was a younger brother it was his job to be annoying.

"Fine if you want it that way.." Greg replied, pulling his little brother onto the floor and tickling him, causing Niall to burst into hysterical laughter.

"Gregg... Stopp....it.." Niall managed to say through his giggles.

"Give me the remote then, I will stop!" Greg tried to reason with his younger brother.

"No way!" Niall replied, still giggling through his brothers tickles.

"okay then.." Greg said tickling Niall more. Niall tried to squirm away, he was in an hysterical fit of giggles.    "Okay....Okay... You win..." Niall said handing over the remote.

Greg smiled and helped his brother up "Goodboy!" Niall just rolled his eyes and sat up on the couch next to Greg letting his chose what they watched next.

Richard stumbled up the driveway. Expecting the boys to be in bed. He stunk of drink, obviously having spent his evening down in the pub. He ended the living room to see the TV on and both boys still awake. He turned the television set off and looked at them.  "Bed now.." he said sternly.

Greg stepped up. Niall went to follow but Richard stopped him. "Not you..."

"But.. But..." Greg said, not wanting to leave Niall alone with Richard.  "Bed now Greg!" Richard once again said in a stern voice. Greg rushed to him and Niall's shared bedroom.

Richard looked at Niall, his eyes burning in anger, he grabbed the little boy by the waist and smacked him a good few times on the back of the legs, abusing Niall to whimper in pain.

Greg lay in bed, he could hear e loud slaps causing him to wince himself, he cold hear Niall crying too. Why did Richard hurt Niall like that? He couldn't t understand it. Was it because Niall was younger and couldn't defend himself. Was that the reason? It wasn't right, Richard shouldn't be hurting Niall.

Suddenly Greg heard silence and the room to the bedroom opened , in crept Niall, Greg could he sniffling. His brother was obviously crying. Greg dimly switched on the bedside lamp. Niall's left cheek was red, where Richard had obviously hit him. His face was tear stained.  "We're not allowed to stay up later no more Greg.." Niall softly said as he climbed the ladders to the top bunk bed. Laying down, he winced as his back met the mattress, he turned on his side to make himself more comfortable.

Greg sighed. This wasn't fair. What Richard was doing was wrong. Why had he chosen to pick on Niall like that? Niall was usually so good behaved. He barely got into trouble and done what he was told..well most of the time.

(*End of Flashback*)

Niall still studded in fear when he had these flashbacks. Richard made his life a living hell for years. But he was a kid, a kid who had been sworn to secrecy that he wouldn't tell his mother Maura or his Father Bobby. He wasn't even supposed to tell Greg. Greg just figured it out for himself. He was also sworn to secrecy by Niall.

Niall snapped out of his trance. Liam and Harry were awake staring at Niall.

"Niall, you in the buddy?" Harry joked. Niall just rolled his eyes "Yeah sorry, I zoned out.." he said with a chuckle.

"We noticed," Liam also laughed.

Niall just smirked and sat back in his seat. He had his friends and family. He was not going to let Richard ruin his life again. So he wasn't even going to mention it to lads. Just hoping he could live around it. Could he ? Was the question.

xavellene

xavellene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationparadIse
Oh my goodness... *diesofawesomeness* This is so so brilliant! I love how you make the story feel so real! I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter!

admin1348826840

admin1348826840

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Awesome stuff MissHoran1D, whens the next chapter due? Make it soon!

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Thanks for the comments guys :) I am currently writing the next part. It shall be up very soon indeed :D x Thanks :)
Kerry (: x

xavellene

xavellene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationparadIse
^Really looking forward to it :)

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Chapter 3 and  4 will hopefully be up later on today :) x

Zarah

Zarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationSweden
oh chapter 2 is already up. Imma read it! (:

i just wanna show you off to all of my friends

making them drool down their chiney chin chins

001qa.png
set made by me
my graphics

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Yeah hahaha :)) two chapters will be up tonight at some point :D x

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Chap 3
The Thing You Dont Know.   

They traffic was so bad, the boys they were still tired. But for Niall he was tired and scared. It turned out they were going to be delayed for 2 hours and it would take them even longer to arrive in Dublin. It was getting Late so the boys just decided to settle down in their bunks for the night.

Niall Lay wide awake in his bunk. How was he meant to just sleep and forget everything? Easier Said than done. His mind started playing back more horrible flashbacks of Richard and when he was younger.

(*Flashback*)

Richard had decided he would take Greg and Niall out for the day. Maura was working. He decided on fishing. He enjoyed it and he knew the boys would. He even bough them their own rods.

Niall had kept his mouth closed about the events that occurred a few weeks ago. When Richard had hit him. Not that it was the first time, but the last one in a while anyway. Greg wasn't stupid. He knew what was going on. But he knew if he told Maura. Richard would punish Niall.

Greg knew what he was doing. He sat next to his brother and stepdad. He had been fishing a few times with the boys birth father bobby. But for Niall this was his first time fishing.nso Richard was helping him out.

"you've got something..." Richard smiled, ruffling Niall's hair.

"Really." Niall excitedly grinned.

"Pull gently, don't tug or the line will snap.." Richard instructed

Niall pulled very gently. Not wanting to anger Richard in anyway.. But the line wasn't moving. It was stuck. Niall gave it a small tug. Not meaning to pull so hard. He line got twisted, angering Richard.

"You stupid boy, I said not to pull so hard!" Richard screamed, slapping Niall hard across e face. Niall instantly put his hand on his stinging cheek and started crying. Greg stopped and shot Richard an evil glare and tried his best to comfort his brother.

In the end, Richard had bought Niall an ice cream to apologise. Niall just went along with it. Why couldn't he see what Richard was doing was wrong?

(*End of Flashback*)

Niall decided staying up all night thinking of those horrible memories wasn't going to do him any good. He turned onto his side and tried to fall asleep

"You stupid boy!" Richard slapped eight year old Niall hard on the face. Because he had failed to finish all his dinner. Maura was again out. Silly little things, no matter what it was. Caused Richard to be angry with Niall. Did he have a thrill out of harming the young boy
"I told you not to use the good plates," Richard screamed. Pulling Niall by the hair and throwing him into the wall "Those things cost money, money doesn't grow on tree's.." Richard said forcefully kicking Niall repeatedly.  The nine year old cowered against the wall, begging it to stop.

Niall was dreaming. Horrible memories. He was tossing and turning in his sleep. Trying so hard to erase the horrible flashbacks from his head. His breathing rapid as he continued dreaming.
"Stop...please..". 10 year old Niall sobbed as cowered against the wall as he relieved yet another beating from Richard. He hadn't done anything apart for spell some words incorrectly on his homework sheet. He didn't really understand why Richard kept punishing him, the beatings were getting more frequent.

"Enough of the crying you big baby.." richard sneered removing his belt and whipping Niall a good few times with the belt on the back.
"STOP IT!"  Niall yelled lurching up right in his bed. The sweat pouring down his face. His breathing came out in short gasps. Niall rubbed at his face, realising it as all just a dream. Niall then he'd rustling above him. Liam's bunk was above his bunk.

Liam climbed off his own bunk and pulled back the curtain to Niall's bunk. Curiously looking at the younger boy. "Niall, you okay?"

"Yeah bad dream, is all..." Niall said switching on the little lamp in his bunk so that he cold see clearer.

"Sounded ore like a nightmare..." Liam said, with a soft chuckle. Niall just forced a cheeky grin.  "Sorry that I woke you.." he said after a minute.

Liam shook his head "Don't worry about it, we're not that far away from Dublin now.."

"Good!" Niall smiled. He needed to talk to his brother and mother. He just hoped and prayed he wasn't going to come face to face with that evil monster Richard again.

"You going back to sleep?" Liam questioned the younger boy. Niall shook his head. "Nah I'm not that tired anymore," Liam nodded "Me neither,night watch Some telly.." he said rubbing his eyes.

Niall and Liam both sat in the lounge part of the bus. Flicking through the channels on the telly. Niall just acting as normal as possible.

Meanwhile he had left his phone on his bunk. He had a missed call and an un opened text from and un known number....

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Who wants part 4 :)?

xavellene

xavellene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationparadIse

OMG PART 3 is amazing!! you're great at this!

Who wants part 4 :) ?

ME!  :D

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
you have to make a part 4 if not well then I will question your judgement.  :P
swag

0 user(s) are reading this topic