Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Things You Don't Know ( Niall Horan Fic)

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Thank you :) next part up soon :D xx

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
so excited can't wait :D
swag

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Chapter 6

Niall wiped his eyes. Why was Richard doing this to him...again? He really didn't understand it. He carefully lifted himself of the floor. And made his way over to the mirror. Luckily Richard hadn't left a mark in his face. But his cheek was still stinging and his face tear stained. He couldn't let the boys get even a little bit suspicious

Niall cleaned his face and changed into comfortable clothes. He was still a little shaking up. He hadn't expected Richard to be there. He knew he was taking ages. The lads were ribald waiting on the bus for him.

Louis was wondering what was taking Niall, they had to move one as soon as they cold, they were performing in Newcastle tomorrow night, they had a long journey.

Niall finally made it onto the bus. Harry, Louis and Liam were sat together. So Niall sat next to Liam.

"What took you so long Nialler?" Louis asked.

"Didn't feel great..." Niall said, making up any excuse.  They boys all thought Niall had been acting weird since they arrived in Ireland. They just put it down to that.

It only took 10 minutes and then Liam looked down to find the Irish boy asleep, his head resting in Liam's shoulder. Liam rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Niall's quiet.." Harry said, he and Louis were playing some game on the Nintendo DS.

"He's sleeping.." Liam explained.

"Oh.." Harry replied.

Liam carefully put his earphone in his ears, with care not to disturb Niall from his slumber, maybe a good kip was what he was needing.

It didn't take long until all five boys had fallen asleep on the tour bus as it travelled. The show had exhausted them all.
When Niall woke, he grunted. He had a pain in his stomach. He felt ill. In a way that was a good thing, he wouldn't want to eat, meaning he wouldn't anger Richard no more. He only felt a little off. He could still perform. But the question was... Did he want to? Richard had told him that he would be at all the concerts. Niall knew that Richard was rung his life...all over again.

Soon all the. It's we're awake and were eating some toast. Niall ate his.... He didn't want to come a across suspicious to the boys.... But Richard had warned him to lose weight. Niall didn't need to lose any weight... He was thin enough. If he lost any weight be would fade away. But he was frightened of Richard.

After eating. Niall headed to the small bathroom on the bus. Small was an understatement it was tiny. Obviously it had a toilet and then a small wash basin. The rest of e tour bus wall awesome. The bathroom was too small for Five boys,

Niall felt hi risible after eating the toast. He felt disgusting. He was letting Richards words bet to him. He looked at himself in the mirror. Al he could see was that scared 7 yea old boy again. The confused 7 year old boy, back when it all started.

Niall vent in front of the toilet bowl. He didn't want it to come to this, but Richard was leaving him no choice. He thrust his fingers in his mouth and stuck them den his throat... His eyes watering as he started gagging. It wasn't long before he was emptying the contents of his stomach into the toilet. Once he as done he rinsed his mouth out and brushed his teeth.

Liam had heard some one being sick "Is that Harry with his nerves again?" he smirked... "What?" Harry asked confused, walking up behind him.

"Well if you're not in there, who is?" Liam questioned

Just then null exited the bathroom. He noticed his friends and band mates  skeptically looking at him.

"You okay, buddy?" Louis asked looking at Niall.

"Yeah fine!" Niall said in his most convincing voice. He just wanted to try and get Richard out of his head but was that even possible?

"You sure, we heard ya throwing up!" Harry justified.

"Yeah, I'm alright now..." Niall said with a smile.      "Well as long as you are sure.." Zayn retorted. Niall nodded "Yeah I am!"

Niall just sat down Witt the lads, ready to relax the rest of the journey. Despite Richards words jumping around in his brain.

Sorry it's short. Next part up tonight or tommorow :) I have had loads more ideas for this so there will be loads more from me x

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
this is great can't wait for the next pit ;D
swag

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Thank you :) I am glad you a still enjoying it :D :P  Will try and update again tonight.... And maybe start my new story soon too :( x

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
hey can I have your email, cause I took your chapters and put them on word and gave them a book effect look kind of and I wanted to send it to you.
swag

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Yeah sure :) my email address us.  kerry_rossi23@hotmail.com. 

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
ok cool thanks I will email  it to you it is not great but I thought it would just be fun to put it in that format
swag

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
It's awesome thanks :) do you write stories of your own?

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
no I am not creative enough but I will try and then maybe you can read it and tell me if it is good or not.
swag

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
I'm sure it would be good and course I would read it :)) I will get the next chapter of this up later on z:D

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
ok thanks I have started mine
swag

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
What is your one about:) ?

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
Niall and a girlfriend but like there love gets skrewed up an idk u kwwill have to read it it is better than it sounds I think
swag

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Oh sounds good looking forward to it :)

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
yeah I will post the first part first thing tomorrow morning. :P
swag

xavellene

xavellene

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationparadIse
the latest chapter is really great! I can't wait for the next chapter!

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
Thank you :) my next caper will be up later today x:)

1D123

1D123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Locationunited states
sounds good I am typing the first part up it will be up soon

swag

MissHoran1D

MissHoran1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationScotland
What are you calling it?
I am posting some of my others soon I think :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users