Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Does Zayn Malik drink alcohol?? :/

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

RVistro

RVistro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well...Zayn is muslim and muslims aint allowed to drink alcohol...just makin sure if he does or not cuz some people say yeah he does inn the britz he was drinking aswell,but some people say he doesnt...i really wanna know!  :-\  ???

sirdiaron

sirdiaron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Does it matter if Zayn drinks or not? I think it's really none of our business. That's between him and God. Who are we to judge? I'm a Muslim too but I really think that Zayn's fans who are Muslim should really put the whole Zayn being a Muslim topic at ease. It's definitely something for us to be proud of because there are not many people like Zayn who are in the position that he is. However, I'm sure he's already going through a lot of pressure to be a good role model to his Muslim fans. RVistro, please don't feel offended in any way... I've read a few posts on this matter and I really want to give my opinion. I hope Zayn's fans being Muslim or not somewhat agree with me. :)

BiancaOz1010

BiancaOz1010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Even if Zayn drinks alcohol, it shouldn't affect the way you guys think of him. He's still a beautiful person<3

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

harry4eva

harry4eva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
If Zayn was a devout Muslim, he would know that alcohol was haram (forbidden) and would not drink.Things that are haram are a bit like the Islamic form of sin, but more severe. You can't just go to reconciliation for that...

sabby

sabby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I haven't seen him drink, but hopefully he doesn't. It does matter if he drinks!  >:( How cud u say tht! I don't want Zayn to go to hell! God forbid! I wish he was more religious  :( and removes his tattoo's stop smoking and pray!  :'(

Zarah

Zarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationSweden
Seriously, so what if he drinks alcohol? I'm getting tired of cheesy fans who won't give them a break. Drinking alcohol doesn't make Zayn a criminal or anything.

i just wanna show you off to all of my friends

making them drool down their chiney chin chins

001qa.png
set made by me
my graphics

Guest_Leva Palavi_*

Guest_Leva Palavi_*
  • Guests
its zayns life whether he wants to drink or not. nuff said.

- Leva Palavi . Aus.

1DLover16

1DLover16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
If you really think about it.... its not bad, people do it all the time. its just because we are theyre fans and we get this image that they are supposed to be perfect but in reality they are people too and they are going to have they're own life.

Zaakiyah

Zaakiyah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Does it matter if Zayn drinks or not? I think it's really none of our business. That's between him and God. Who are we to judge? I'm a Muslim too but I really think that Zayn's fans who are Muslim should really put the whole Zayn being a Muslim topic at ease. It's definitely something for us to be proud of because there are not many people like Zayn who are in the position that he is. However, I'm sure he's already going through a lot of pressure to be a good role model to his Muslim fans. RVistro, please don't feel offended in any way... I've read a few posts on this matter and I really want to give my opinion. I hope Zayn's fans being Muslim or not somewhat agree with me. :)

i do somewhat agree with you, but i do think it matters if he drinks or not. He is a muslim after all and i think he should practice it well to show the world what islam really is all about ;) . not terrorists ::)

Sawlz

Sawlz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I haven't seen him drink, but hopefully he doesn't. It does matter if he drinks!  >:( How cud u say tht! I don't want Zayn to go to hell! God forbid! I wish he was more religious  :( and removes his tattoo's stop smoking and pray!  :'(

Well maybe if someone like his mom or dad talk to him about being a proper Muslim he'll go to heaven :)

RVistro

RVistro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
It makes him a criminal in Islam.. :/

Zarrylover10

Zarrylover10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Who cares he is beautiful in and out no matter what :)

racinstripes

racinstripes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
its none of our bees wax its his life if ur boyfriend drinked would u love them any less ???
dont hate on him he needs us

Zarah

Zarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationSweden

It makes him a criminal in Islam.. :/

no comment..

i just wanna show you off to all of my friends

making them drool down their chiney chin chins

001qa.png
set made by me
my graphics

nigam_27m

nigam_27m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Seriously, so what if he drinks alcohol? I'm getting tired of cheesy fans who won't give them a break. Drinking alcohol doesn't make Zayn a criminal or anything.

welll who r we guys to say that he drink or not ....this should e just in between him nd his God...

Iva :)

Iva :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
i dont care if he drinks or not.. hes a great person - thats what is important :)

zaynybaby#2

zaynybaby#2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
If Zayn does drink its his decision. He can stop if he wants to. But im pretty sure that nobody really likes it. ???
I <3 ONE DIRECTION!!!! One Direction Infection can cure your Bieber Fever!!!!!:)

0nedirection

0nedirection

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Well technically zayn is half muslim and i don't think his family is that strict on that stuff. They aren't allowed to get tattoos either and zayn has 9 :P

mariambel

mariambel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

well first off im a muslim and like 1D but everything zayn does is haram singing, smoking, tattoos, wearing a cross even if it is just for fashion its HARAM , im not judging here cos i aint no perfect muslim either listening to music is just as haram as singing so i am no one to judge. i believe that you should just leave people alone and who know's he might be an even better muslim then most of us  

Narry17sexy

Narry17sexy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
"""I haven't seen him drink, but hopefully he doesn't. It does matter if he drinks! >:( How cud u say tht! I don't want Zayn to go to hell! God forbid! I wish he was more religious :( and removes his tattoo's stop smoking and pray! :'("""

No comment

Oh dear god help them! Zayn is not going to hell ladies because he drinks that's stupid that's like... Idek anymore. There are people who do way more awful things than Drinking that they actually may go to hell for but I can assure you Zayn won't go to hell. Drinking alcohol doesn't mean you'll go to hell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users