Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The best weekend EVER! Chapter 1

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Me and Beth were walking back to my apartment form Starbucks. The we heard screaming. We looked to see what the were screaming about. It was our fav band One Direction. Then Beth and I stared at each other like retards. We ran over. Beth stayed in the back of the crowd while I went to the front. I saw my fav band member Niall had his iPhone out. I took his phone and put my number in. I went back to Beth who saw what just happend. "What the heck was that." "So I took his phone and put my number in. Is that wrong?" "Well yea! You should go say sorry."

"Who was that?" Louis asked Niall "I have know idea. But I'm going to go ask her what her name is." "Oh,you like her." "Shut up Zayn!!" "I will come with you for support." "I think you just want to talk to her friend." "NO! I want to support you." " Ok what ever you say Harry." I turned my head just in time to see the Harry and Niall walking in our direction. "Hi I'm Niall and this is Harry." "It's nice to meat you. Oh and my name is Kyla. I answered "And Im Beth." "I'm sorry about taking your phone." "It's ok. I've had werider things happen to me." " Was wondering if you are coming to the concert?" "Yea" "If you want to come an hour early you would be able to hang out with us for awhile." "Ok,we will be hear at 6:30." "Boys we have to go." yelled Liam. "Were coming." "I'm sorry we have to go so early. But I will see you at 6:30. Bye." "Bye."

Chapter 2?

R3D

R3D

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNarnia
DUN DUN DUN! I like this a lot! Please continue? PLEASE!!! I wish I could see Niall. But anyways, please continue!!!
"You may not be Plastic but you are Fantastic!"
"NO! Jimmy protested!"
-Louis "The Tommo" Tomlinson

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I'm really glad you like it. I will try and post chapter 2 but if I don't get it done I will post it tomorrow.

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

R3D

R3D

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationNarnia
KAY!!! :lol: Sorry If I'm weird.... :P
"You may not be Plastic but you are Fantastic!"
"NO! Jimmy protested!"
-Louis "The Tommo" Tomlinson

MissCheyenneHoran

MissCheyenneHoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationEngland, Manchester
Your not weird. :) AND DO SOME MORE NOOOWWWWW
I love one direction! I hate Larry Stylison. It is dumb. I am a 1D stalker. :)
Horan is mine so back off!!!!!! :D
"I like girls who eat carrots"

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Chapter 2

Beth and I got back to my apartment around 3:30. We went shopping because we wanted to look good for the boys. I got a new pair of jeans and Beth got a new dress."Beth you can use the bathroom." "Thank you. I'm glad you know I take longer to use the bathroom." " That and I already have my hair done.All I have left to do is my makeup." We were dressed and ready to leave around 6:25. I was wearing my new pair of dark blue skinny jeans and my One Direction t-shirt. Beth was wearing her new red dress.Before we left I checked my phone I had 1 missed call and 2 new texted.The call was from my friend Bryant and the texts was from a number I didn't remember. One text said "Hey it's Niall. The boys and I just got done with sound check for tonights concert. I cant wait to see you tonight. :)" I called Beth over to read the text. "He totally likes you Kyla." "You really think so Beth." "I know so." We walked to were the boys where having he concert. I opened the door and walked in and saw Liam standing with Zayn. "Were are Harry,Niall,and Louis at?" " We have know idea." Liam said try to use an Irish accent. I heard voices from down the hall. "There they are Kyla." Zayn said pointing at the three boys walking down the.

This is chapter 2 of The best weekend EVER.
I hope you like it.

Chapter 3?

MissCheyenneHoran

MissCheyenneHoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
Yes Chapter three like now please!!!!!

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Chapter 3

"Hey Niall." I said I a really high pitched voice. "Are you ok?" Beth whispered in my ear."I'm fine." Beth looked at me using her your not telling me the truth face."Hey." Niall walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Niall don't get all lovey dovey on us"Louis said laughing." I promise I won't." "Good" all 4 boys said at once. We all started to laugh. "Harry can I see your phone?" Beth asked. "Why?" "Because I'm going to put my number in." "Oh,Ok," After Beth put her number in Harry's phone we went out to the tour bus to hang out before the concert. Niall got out his guitar and the boys started to sing More Than This.(Fact: More Than This was my fav song on the Up All Night album). Beth and I joined in with the boys.I was suprised at how good we all sounded. It was 7:26 and Paul came to get the boys. We all headed back stage. " We have to go." Niall told me. "I'll see you after the show." "You two can go hang out in the tour bus." one of the crew members told us. "Ok. But I think were going to stay here and listen to the boys." After the concert we all went back to my apartment.

Chapter 4?

MissCheyenneHoran

MissCheyenneHoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
Of course we want more this is so good!

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Chapter 4

Once we got to my apartment.I went right to my room and put on my pjs aka sweatpants and a t-shirt. I didn't even care what everyone else did I just wanted to sleep."Hey were did Kyla go?"Niall asked Beth. "Oh, she went to bed. If she doesn't get her sleep she isn't very nice." "That's how Zayn is to." Liam said. When I woke up there was something against my back. I turned of to see Niall fast asleep. I walked past Beths room and saw Harry laying beside her. "Awwww." "The have been that way all night."a voice said. "Oh,good morning Louis." "Good morning to you to."he said. "I'm going to make pancakes do you want any?" "Yea." I got do making the pancakes for me and Louis and we sat down and started to eat. "Good morning Louis.Good morning Kyla." "Morning Harry."

Chapter 5?

MissCheyenneHoran

MissCheyenneHoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
You should post more at a time. I think it is making me want to die only having a bit at a time!!!! Post more please!

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I didn't mean for it to be as short as it was.

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Chapter 5

Every thing went black. "What are you doing Louis?" I said trying not to yell."Harry go put something on! PLEASE!"Louis yelled "Why? It's fine when I do it at home." "Well yea there isnt a girl there." "Ok,I will." Louis and I both said thank you. The door bell rang. "I'll get it." I said running for the door. "OMG! You made it Bryant." Bryant was my best friend who moved away about a year ago. And he called me the day before and told me he was coming to visit. We sat down at the table. I sat on Bryant lap. Niall walked down the hallway and in to were we were sitting. He looked at
me and looked like he wanted to say something but didnt. "Who is this?"
Niall said angry. "This is my best friend Bryant.He moved and I havent seen him since." I told Niall."Ok" he said . This time he didn't sound mad.
I was happy that he could understand how I felt. And that he had no
reason to be mad. "Oh, Bryant this is Niall. Niall this is Bryant."I said "It's nice to meat you." they both said. "I'm going to go wake Beth up. Louis will you go wake up Zayn and Liam."I told Louis. "Sure."he said.Once Beth, Zayn, Liam were awake we all sat down and started to watch T.V. "I have to go." "I'll see you later Bryant." Once Bryant was gone I took Niall back to my room. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." "I want do anything Louis." "Good." "I wanted to learn more about you." " I bet there isnt any thing you don't already know."Niall told me "That's probably right." I said.

Chapter 6?

DontWannaBeReminded

DontWannaBeReminded

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationUSA
This is sooo good! But Try to take time and put some more detail in it, I'm getting a little confused on whose talking. :)
Posted Image
I'm an obsessed Directioner. I am a dedicated Directioner.

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Ok

MissCheyenneHoran

MissCheyenneHoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
you have to continue

KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
Please continue...I can't wait :)

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
chapter 6

Niall and i walked back into the living room. "Did you learn any thing new about Niall?" Louis asked me. "No." I said. "Lads what sould we do to day." Zayn asked. "We should go to Nandos." siad Niall grining. "I dont think we have a Nandos." I told Niall. "WHAT!" all five boys said at once. "Yea, there is no Nandos any were in town." Beth said. "How do you live without Nandos." Niall said looking at me. "We just do." said Beth. "Since we dont have a Nandos, to make up for that I will take you all on a shopping trip." I said. "First of all we all have to get out of our pjs." said Liam. Iwent to my room put on my t-shirt that said free hugs in big letters and a pair of jeans. I walked down the hallway and in to the living room. I looked at Niall and he had the same free hugs t-shirt on. "Are you tring to copy my t-shirt?" He said trying not to laugh. "No this is just my fav t-shirt." I said. "Ok, i'll let you wear it then.'" He siad smiling."Good cause I was going to wear it evenif you told me not to." i said walking to the front door. We left the apartment and headed for the mall. "Do you think anyong will know who you are." I asked Harry. "Maybe. But I think will be safe." He told me. I hoped we would be safe. I didnt really want to to have a bunch of screaming girls casing us all over the place. But i guess before i ment the boys i was one of those screamimg fans. We got to the mall at 12:00. "Were do you want to go first." I asked. "Why dont we go to Dick's sporting goods." Zayn said. "Sure." Beth said. I thought tha was a good idea because I needed a mew soccer ball and a new basket ball. We started to wall into the mall when an friendof Beths came running over. Mackenzie was in love with One Direction. She said if she ever got to meat One Direction she would marry Liam. "Hey." Mackenzie said. I could tell that she hadent seen the boys yet. I diednt know how that happened the were standing inbetween Beth and I. "Hey." said Beth. "Did you know that One Direction was in town." Mackenzie said. "Yea.Kyla and I went to the concert last night." Beth said. "Who are these people?" she asked. "Im Niall,thats Louis,Zayn,Liam,and Harry." said Niall. "Your kiding right." Mackenzie said looking at Niall. "No. Were not kiding." I said. I tryed to walk away but Niall grabed my arm.

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
I will have chapter seven posted by tomorrow. And I need ideas for someone I should put in the story. If you any ideas please and a reply.

onedirectionparty

onedirectionparty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
Chapter 7

Mackenzie had run away screaming after Niall had said that they were one direction.

"Let go of my arm," I said

"Im not going to let you walk away form something you dont want to comfront." Niall said, he was looking right in my eyes. He was right I needed to confront my problems even if i didnt want to.

"Fine. But can we please get this shopping trip started?" I asked. Louis started to walk away so I thought that meant yes. Once we got to Dicks sporting goods we all gust went in different direction. Beth went with Harry, Louis went with Liam, I went with Niall, and Zayn went to look on his own. I was looking for a new soccerball. Mty old one had been taken by dog when I was in the park. We meet up with every one at the front of the store. I paided for the soccerball and we left. We were walking passed the food court and Niall thought he saw a Nandos. But it was just Taco Bell. We were walking down the street to get back to the apartment. When Niall started jumping up and down.

"Whats wrong Niall?" I asked

"Its,its its NANDOS!" He yelled, he ran in side. We went inside and ordered food. After we ate we went back to the apartment. We sat and played X-box for about an hour when Harry's phone rang it was a message from Paul.

"Boys we have to get to the air port or we are going to be late for our next show." Harry said.

"Im sorry that we have to go.I wish that we could stay." Niall told me.

"I wish you could stay to. But you have a show to get to. And if you want to talk call or text me." I said.

"Can I see your phone?" Niall asked. I handed him my phone he put his number in and handed the phone back to me. I turned to see Beth amd Harry talking. Beth was probly giving him her number and he gave her his number. Niall pooked me in the arm.

"What?" He didnt awnser he kissed me. He walked to the door were the rest of the boys were standing. Zayn opened the door and the left.

Chapter 8?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users