Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

one direction christmas carol chapter 1

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D
More
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
Yes

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Lol sorry I will in a bit Iam really busy this week most likely it will be up over the weekend or Friday

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

yay

oh man, i forgot bout the boys startin thier tour on friday.

ahhhh, they;ll be all over the world!

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Omg they will be 10 minutes away when they come to my state and I can't go

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

wat state do u live in?

im in indiana.

they dont even HAVE a concert in my state!

*crosses arms and pouts*

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D
There's a concert on my bday but I can't go. It would mean going to Manchester on Friday missing last period and going to the concert and then stating in a hotel for the night and going home in Saturday. My bday is April 26th

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

well, at least ur somewat good

they start in europe and if u wanted u could chase them down! :)

tinkerbell!!!!!

lol, bein weird again!

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Chapter 18 will be up later today officially thanks for sticking with me guys

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D
Np

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
I have to charge my iPod then it will be posted

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D
Kk

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Chapter 18
Liam's pov
We picked up Louis and once everyone was in the car I told them about Julianna's dad and Adian. I feel the Tention in the car I could see that everyone was shocked and felt sorry for Julianna. So to break it decited to ask louis how he has been.
Lou- "like I said before Iam fine and Iam happy" he said that while looking at his phone with a light grin on his face. Harry looked over at the phone.
H- "holy crap why are you smiling at jordans contact pic"
Louis got red faced "Iam not" zayn grabbed his phone "you so are Louis" everyone laughed.
End of pov

When the boys got to rehearsals a small group of teenaged girls were waiting for the boys at the front doors. They smiled at each other with pleased smiles. One by one the boys got out of the car and they took pics, signed wired things like shoes, purses, and Brady parts but most were normal like postars or just papers. One man was there and he was staring down Liam

H- "do you know him"
L- "no?"............

Sorry it was short p.s. this is part one of chaperter 18

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D
More

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
Plzzz morrre

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Part 2 chapter 18

As the boys were walking into the studio the man gave Liam a pice of paper to sign but instead of blank sheet it was a note to Liam from the guy with a handsome face and dark brown hair

The note: A little advise stay away from Julianna she will just bring trouble to you! If you want more info here's my number 23------

Liam winded his eyes then looked up at the man but the man was gone when liam looked up. Niall pulled Liam to urge him to keep walking once the boys were inside Liam showed the boys the note
Lou- what Do you think it means?
L- I don't know, it might have something to do with her past, her dad did tell that Adian guy to leave before his father found out he was making contact with him
H- that's indtresting what was Juliannas dads name
L- I think it was mike lord
Lou- so Juliannas name I'd Julianna lord
Liam rolled eyes no louis when her dad got taken away her and her mom changed their names to her moms madeian name which is king
Lou- ohhhhh kk
The boys rolled Thier eyes and got to work. Niall started to play around with cords on his guitar while Liam was sitting next to him he was writing down lyrics to match the notes Niall was playing. The other boys were in the sound booth singing. Just then there was a knock on the studio door and Niall stood up and got. He smiled standing in the door way and took her hand and brought her over to Liam and his guitar. Liam handed her a guitar do you know how to play "yeah" she resPonded. Louis came out and saw the other two "hey jordan, Julianna"
"hey" they said simiontanisally(sorry about the spelling) Louis over herd the other girl with liam and Niall. He walked into the writing studio (Iam going to it) and Louis saw Harry standing in the comer enjoying the song they were creating. Louis walked over to the girl "damn Lilly UR a regular Taylor swift." Louis winked at Harry and Harry showed off the big dimples by smiling.

Jordan walked in to the writing room and told Louis to give them privacy. Louis chucked and walked out with Jordan
L- you know Jordan I like spending time with you UR like a really good friend
J- friend? Yeah friend
They smiled at each other I'm happiness

Liam walked out a few minutes later with Harry just to give Lilly an Niall privacy.

Louis looked at Jordan who was sitting across from ilhim in the lounge area

Lou- jordan?
J- yeah
Lou- lets go to to lunch
J- just me and you
Lou- yeah why not
J- of corse
They got up to go to a old Italian

Liam and Julianna part (they are alone in the lounge Harry is in the sound booth with zayn)
Julianna pov
L-"julz?"
I could hear I studder in his voice I became worried
J- yeah?
he handed me a pice of paper (the note)
L- I got it today a handsome mans with dark brown hair gave it to me
I looked at it with hesitation and I became scard. I started to shiver and my throught felt like sand paper, tears started swell up my eyes as I barried my sarrow In my lap. Liam Grabbed my shoulders and helped me off the hard black chair and over to the soft lether black couch. Liam sat close to me and kept his grip on my shoulders and head ended up barried in his lap.
L- are you ok babe
I looked up at him..... I think this is about my past and I think that was Adian who gave you this note

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D
Kk.

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D
<3 it

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

ooooooooooo

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Chapter 19
When everyone was finally in the same room Liam and Julianna told everyone what they thought and they agreed.

One week later

Julianna pov
Liam has stayed the night for about a week but nothing had happened and Iam so happy. But I haven't seen him in the past two days. Thank god Me and him are having a movie night at my house tonight and i couldn't be any more excited I invited Jordan and Liam invited Louis because we think they would be so great together and Louis deserves happiness.

I set up blankets and pillows on each love seat i moved ino the theater room when the food was set out I herd a knock at the door. I shot up with excitement. I straitened out my blue and pink Silk night gown and fixed my hair. I put on my baby lip, lip bomb.
I opened the door and it was Liam!

Liam pov
When julz opened the door I saw in her new night gown and she looked great as usual. She had a huge smile on her I grabbed her hand and pulled her in close. I pulled her arm to my chest, my other arm warped around her waist and I kissed her check and moved over to her soft lips. She pulled her arm off my Chest and pulled away from the kiss slowly. We smile at each other an grab her by her waist and pick her up. An I spun her.

Julianna pov
He put me down from the spin and we held Hands walking to over to the theater room when I herd another knock it Was Louis and Jordan standing in the door way

Sorry it was short Iam busy be back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users