Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Two Actors [a Niall Horan fanfic]

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

KelliStyles123

KelliStyles123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
Post more soon plz :)

ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US
Chapter 3:Snack Time Niall's POV- I finneshed drying my hands with her purple plush hand towels. I started heading back but then I wanted to see her room. I assumed it was the one with the keep out sign on it. I then relized it was the door to the bathroom. The door was opened a little bit so I looked in. Everything was green, purpke, or One Direction. I noticed she had a poster of each one of the band members. I decided to compare them. They all looked the same ecept mine, it had lipstick stains all over it. I took a picture of it then left. Louis's POV- I looked at the list of directions we could go in for our plan. It was dificult because we could go only in one direction. Our list looked like this: 1-sad movie-no 2-coffee meeting 3-invitecto concert 4-dare Niall to ask her out 5-ditch them now-no Then Liam spoke up,"Lets invite her to coffee for tomarrow before we leave. Then, after coffee we invite her back stage to one of our concerts. Finally, we can dare Niell to ask Anabeth out before goes out to see her." "PERFECT!!!" we all responded. Then all our phones got a text message. It was from Niall. It said WOW!!! and it had a picture of a poster with him on it with lipstick stains. He came down the stairs and saw our expressions then said," I know right!" Anabeth's POV- I just finneshed spreading my special fluffer nutter mix onto 42 whole grain crackers then putting 2 together. I put the tray of snacks on the dinning room table with 6 plates and cups. I said,"Go ahead and eat." When they were done it was time for them to go to an interview. Before they left Louis ask if I wanted to get coffee the next day with him and Niall. I sand yes in a calm manor but, I was screeming inside. Then I asked," Is it okay if I bring a friend?" Niall replied before anyone esle could," OF COURSE!!!!" Thanks for reading and if you have any ideas please put them below. Heres a question to think about- why do you think Niall said she could bring a friend so quickly. Please post you awnsers below.

StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4906 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

cuz he thinks Louis needs a gf? lol idk

this is good!  Post more soon!

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I don't even like One Direction!  They're crap! ~Niall, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
Luv this plz post more

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket
Love it

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US
Happy New Years

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Really good. Please continue.

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US
I am writing chapter 5 right now. I will be posting it ASAP.

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US
Chapter 5- Favola cappuccinos *Anabeth's POV* I invited my friend Trinity because she LOVES Louis. When we got to Lavazza we saw the boys and sat down with them. I was wearing a lime green blouse with blue jeans and converse. My hair was down with a teal flower on it. Trinity was wearing a cherry red blouse with blue jeans. She also had cinverse on but with a neon pink bow in her hair. Louis told us that there were cappuccinos on the way. *Niall's POV* When I saw her she looked beautiful. Not only was she wearing my favorite color, she looked briliant in it. Her chocolate brown hair flowed perfectly down her sholders. I was worried she would be upset that it was not us by our selfs so I told her she could bring a friend. In my mind this friend would occupie Louis so he would not bother us. When we got our cappuccinos, she tried it and loved it. I asked her about her likes and dislikes. I also asked about her background. She abviously was not telling me everything. She never mentioned she liked One Direction. I was wanting to ask her out the whole time but,I was too nervous. *Louis's POV* When I saw Trinity I forgot about every thing else. She was so pretty. Here bow matched her strawberry blounde hair wonderfully. Out of habit I said,"Hello love. Are you free tonight?" She resonded with,"Of course. What did you have in mind?" "Nothin much just backstage at a concert." "Ill be there." I have no idea what Niall and Anabeth were saying. I dont care. When we finneshed our cappuccinos I asked Anabeth what she thinks of One Direction, our band. She turned to Trinity and gave her a why did you do that glare. Next I heard Trinity say,"OW!" "So Anabeth what do you think of our band?"I repeated. Instead of awnsering me she said"OW!" Then she gave Trinity a serious long glare. *Trinity's POV* After Anabeth gave me a long glare she awnsered Louis. She saod,"You guys are good. I like your music." Louis didnt bring it up agian untill we were ready to leave. He turned to Niall and wispered into his ear. Tgey had a quiet wisper argument. Then, Niall turned to Anabeth and said,"Thank you for coming. We only were supose to meet you for the press, that is why we were at your home. Since you like our music here is a backstage pass for tonights concert." "See you tonight love." Louis said to me. Then, they left. *Anabeth's POV* I cant belive I just made a complete fool of my self in front of Niall. The best thing was I got a backstage pass. The worst thing was I already had tickets forcthe concert. Thanks for reading. Sorry i havent posted in a while. Ive had writers block and been busy with the new year. P,ease give ideas below.

StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4906 posts

haha I get writer's block all the time!  Post more soon!

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
Hmmm some drama has to come into this lol plz post more soon

ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

Chapter 6- Nandos and Friends

Harry=Orange

Niall=Red

Louis=Green

Liam=Blue

Trinity= Pink 

Anabeth= Peach

Niall's POV

It was 20 min till our concert began.We were in hair and makeup. Louis and Harry were done and waiting on Liam, Zayn and I.

So I heard you invited that turban girl. Do you like her?

Of course! Why? Does it concern YOU? 

Now why would it EVER concern me? 

I have no idea. Good point! Then my hair and makeup was done. 

So you want to play truth or dare as we wait. 

Sure! 

Okay! Louis went first. 

Harry truth or dare?

Dare. 

Okay. Ummm, I dare you to snog the first single fan you meet after you and Taylor break up.

Okay. I'll tell you when we break up. Okay my turn. Niall truth or dare.

Dare. 

Okay. I dare you to ask Anabeth out to Nandos after the concert next time you see her.

Come on lets go out to the hallway. 

When we were out in the hallway Anabeth was out there. 

Anabeths POV

When Niall came out in the hallway he looked at Harry and Liam in a hatred way. Anabeth, Niall has something to tell you. Anabeth i would like to invite you to go out to Nandos with us. 

You can go with us love. 

Okay Louis bear. 

Of course I'll be there. 

I knew my friend Careeme was in the crowd but, I dont think they would care if she came with us. They went on stage and sang What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, Kiss You, Rock Me, Heart Attack, Little Things, I Would, and I Want. Then, they were done with their concert and we headed to Nandos. 

Zayn's POV

We were in the car like 15 minutes ago and Niall was dared to date Anabeth. Whe we got our food Niall was very happy. Of course Liam was terrified because there was SPOONS. Harry took his spoon, then Liam pulled out his own after Trinity calmed him down. She needs to eat with us more often because that's usually my job. Then, our food was gone and Niall was full, for now. Niall was finally kicked by Louis to ask her the question. 

Anabeth I love you and I would like to ask you to be my girl friend. She responded with...

So sorry about the color mess. I was just to lazzy to put who was talking in coversations. Thank you for readiing. Please comment. ^_^

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
Post more NOW plz i need to no wat she says plz! Man i hate cliffhangers lol

StephanieHoran86

StephanieHoran86

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4906 posts

that's okay!  It was confusing at first, but I eventually got it.  Post more soon!

andie407

andie407

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationI AM ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz post more soon!!!!!

Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A

It was good! Yeah I had to keep scrolling up to see who was speaking, but I really liked it! Please write more!!!!!:)

Louielover17 xxty :wub:

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
I love of post mire soon

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Really good!! More!!!! haha, I like the comment about the spoons and Liam being afraid.

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US
I'm probably not gonna be able to post for the next few days. I have a big compotition on Saturday that I have to practice for

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users