Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Days Of Our Lives (Sequel to "Gotta Be You" By Jacob Lee [@that_boy17])

One Direction Sequel

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationUnited States, Iowa

Time has gone by and they have all grown older. Now  at ages 16 to 18, the kids are all the best of friends. Sequel to Gotta Be You, this is the story of their children. Little Direction.

Attached Files

My OTP: Niam Horayn

My Boyfriend: Harry Styles

My Dislikes: People who hate my future husband and 'Justine Beaverface'

My Likes: 1D; Music; My family; My friends; My Haz <3

Got a problem with that? Too bad, b/c I'm here to stay! ;)  :P

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

~*Darcy Cecillia Styles*~

Hey, the name's Darcy. Friends call me D or Lia.

I am 17 years old and actually having fun with my life.

I am the daughter to the most famous gay couple in the world, Harry and Jacob Styles.

Sure not having a mom was a drag, but I got on well. I have gotten to meet her a lot though, and she loves me and I love her.

My life is a bit hectic but, what are you going to do being a celebrity's child. 

My friends are Yasmin and Jadin Malik, Lily and Nina Payne, Alexander Tomlinson, Sophie Horan, and how could I forget my best friend Xavier Horan.
We grew up together so how could we not get on well. 

My dads are the greatest, and I couldn't have asked for two more loving parents than them. 

See you soon loves xx

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

~*Xavier James Horan*~

My name is Xavier, but my mum n' da call me 'Jimmy'. It gets a bit annoyin' sometimes. But I love them.

I am 17 years young, and damn proud. Shh don't tell mum I said a swear.

Sure being the son of, celebrities, Niall and Lakota Horan  is tough, but it s so much fun.
People you don't even know send you things, but mum n' da always say that I shouldn't take it, so I never ask for it.

Living in the same house as your best friends is quite fun actually. Most people say that if you are with your best friend too much you'll get sick of 'em, but I don't think so.

The girls are always giggling on 'bout somethin' but I can never quite tell what. But me n' the boys are always havin' a good time.

Talk to ya later kiddies

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

~*Sophie Marie Horan*~

Sophie here! 

I am 16 a young one in the lot, n' I have amazin' parents!

I am a daddy's girl, n' I always will be. Just because I live with a lot of people, most would assume I would be driven mad.
Quite the opposite really, I am happily content with my family extended or not.

We kids get on quite well, with a few miner exceptions. Siblings. Need I say more.

D and Alex are the lucky ones, only children, but none the less they still have the rest of us.

If I were to call any of them family more than anythin' it would have to D and her das. D looks so much like her da, you wouldn't believe she's not his. I'm talkin' 'bout Uncle Harry, Sure she's got cheek bones like Uncle Jake, but she looks like the spittin' image of Harry.

I guess you could say, she's like a sister to me, more than the others.

See ya real soon!

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

~*Yasmin Elizabeth and Jadin David Malik*~

We are the twins Yasmin and Jadin​ and yes we are fraternal. It would be weird being identical twins when one is a boy and the other is a girl.

We are the eldest of the Direction kids.  Both 18. And living it up!

Offspring of Zayn and Perrie Malik. Yeah they fot married and live Happily together, with the rest of or 'extended' family.

Jadin is always hanging with the boys, acting all tough and macho, when really he is just a softie.

Hay! Don't go telling people that, not EVERYONE needs to know! 

It's not like everyone didn't already.

Oh stow it 'little miss perfect', or I will have to tell mum and dad about your little late night escapades.

You wouldn't!

I would, just watch me. 0012.gif

Fine, I guess if you tell them that, I will have to tell them your dirty little secrete. 0001.gif

You wouldn't dare! You promised you wouldn't tell a soul, Yaz please I promise I won't tell mum. Just don't tell anyone about that.

Fine, a deal's a deal. Oh I almost forgot we gotta go.

Crap, I forgot too, well

See ya round! Xx

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

~*Alexander Edward Tomlinson*~

My name's Alexander, Alex or Al for short.

I am the Happy 16 year old of Louis and Eleanor Tomlinson. Not one of the first but not the last of the Direction children.

While most kids are normal, I am not quite. I am what most would think as a normal British teen, but I'm not.
I really don't take after my dad at all, I am quite serious, and calm and well collected. I can be crazy occasionally, but tend to behave.

I do have a crush on someone in the house, but since we aren't technically family I think it is okay. I mean I am pretty sure Xavier has a major crush on Lia, but you didn't hear it from me.

I guess I am like my dad in some ways. I'm a major gossip 0010.gif, and can be quite rebellious.0034.gif
One time I did something... I probably shouldn't go any further with that...

Well, Uh... Talk to you later XX

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket
Wow these are good just like you other one!!!! 😃

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

~*Lily Jane and Nina Destiny Payne*~

I'm Lilly, friends and family call me Lily J.

And I'm Nina, just Nina, but mum calls me by my middle name.

We are the 17 year old twins of Liam and Danielle Payne. To everyone who supported Payzer, we thank you.
We wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you!

We love out house and everyone in it, and we show it by putting out love in our very own
Garden! 0011.gif

I was going to say that.
Well you should have spoken up.
Well you shouldn't be so rude!
Well you shouldn't be so much of a push over!
How could you be so mean? 0030.gif
Oh Lily please don't cry, I didn't mean it. You  know I love you.
I love you too, but that really did hurt.
I'm sorry, it wont happen again. Promise. 0011.gif

We really should get going. Bye!

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Chapter 1: Friday Night Fun

~*Alex's POV*~

I got up and did my morning 'rituals' like I always do, and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning Alex. Cereal or peanut butter?" Jacob asked in a way too cheery voice for this early in the morning.

"Cereal please, and do you really have to be this cheery so early?" I slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" He looked at me inquisitively.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude." I stared down at the table.

"Alex, it's okay. What's up bud, something wrong?"

"Look, just because you know my parents doesn't mean you know me." There I go being rude again, I am so grounded.

"Alex, just because you know my daughter doesn't mean you know me," he sighed and leaned against the table, "Lou and El aren't going to hear this, you can trust me, besides I've been there before." 

Wait, what? How does he know what I'm talking about? Fuck me, wait! I'll just play dumb see if he does know for sure. "What? Sorry, but I have no clue what you are talking about." That was convincing.

"How should I put this?" He stuck a finger to his chin thinking it over. I quickly shot a glance towards the living room to make sure no one was coming.

"Lets just say I know what happened Friday night about three weeks ago." I did a spit take with my morning orange juice.

Shit, how could he know. Only three people know, and Lia isn't one of them. I am screwed, so totally screwed. My life is completely ruined, if Jacob knows then the whole house will know. I am going to kill whoever told him. This is why parents shouldn't let their teens watch cop dramas, I know how to despose of a body, and know exactly what they will be looking for, so I know how to dispose of the evidence quite easily. 

"And what exactly do you know about what happened?" 

"That you should really check the house before you decided that it's okay to have sex. Very loud sex." He whispered just to make sure no one would hear.

"What all did you hear?" I started blushing. How could I have been so stupid.

"A little too much, but you and your boyfriend's secrete is safe with me." He called him my boyfriend. Wow that is actually music to my ears.

I guess I started to smile profusely, because Jake  spoke up again. "I take it you like the sound of that. Well just remember if he loves you like that Friday, the J-"

Jadin walked in from the living room. "Are you going to hurry up Al, we are going to be lat for school because of you."

I looked to Jacob, he nodded and gave me a wink. God why did Harry have to merry such a cheeky bastard. Whoops that just sorta slipped, I really should learn to control my tongue.

~*Jadin's POV*~

'What is taking Al so long?' I looked to the kitchen and there he was barely touching his cereal chatting with Jacob. 'What are they talking about?' His face is turning red, this is one of those time where I with I could read lips. Or minds for that matter. I got up and walked in to the kitchen. I cut Jake off mid-sentence. "Are you going to hurry up Al, we are going to be lat for school because of you." 

Al looked at Jake before getting up and jake gave him a nod and a wink. A WINK?! 'What was that for?' What ever it's probably nothing. Al grabbed his bag and walked to my car, everybody already left, except the 'rents but they dont have to go to work yet so thats why their cars are still there.

"What were you and D's dad talking about?" I asked after I pulled out of the drive.

"What? Oh nothing. Nothing at all." He seemed defensive.

I stopped at a red light so I had a little time to talk more. "Al, whats wrong? This isn't you. What did you two talk about." I placed my hand on his knee, and he pushed it off. "Okay Al, I know there is something wrong, you love it when I touch you. So what is it?"

"He knows about Friday three weeks ago." His words were soft but so strong. I slammed on the breaks.

"WHAT!? How does he know? Did you tell him? Alex I thought-" I was interrupted by honking.

"Jadin. He was there that night, in the house. And I'm pretty sure he knows it was you that I was with, I mean I did scream your name pretty loud..." His face turned so bright. How could I ever be mad at his adorable face. Shit that means the dirty little secrete is out...

"Al, I'm sorry, I should have checked the rest of the house. Did he say he was going to tell our dads? Or moms?" I placed my hand on his knee again. 

"He said our secrete was safe with him, so I don't think he will tell anyone. Which I am greatly happy for." He kissed my cheek quickly.

"Well you seem a bit happy about all this, what else did he say?" A smile spread across my face.

"He... he called you my boyfriend." He whispered and instantly my heart skipped a beat. 

"He, he said that? Wow, I do like the sound of that... so lets make it official." I pulled into the school parking lot and turned off the car. "Will you go out with me?"

"Of course Jadin, I mean I didn't give you my virginity for nothing." He gave me another quick kiss and hopped out of the car and ran off to class leaving me aw-stricken in my car. Wow I never thought I would say it, but I Jadin David Malik have a boyfriend and couldn't ask for a better one.

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

lol i have to make it perfect, I hope I get done with chapter 2 soon!!!!

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
Like I said love it but now I have to go... Have a big day tomorrow!!!!

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
One thing can you read the one I am wrighting it is called the not so normal day

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

I wish you luck with your endevers and hope you love what is to come! ^_^

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
Wats an endevers im young and dnt understand BIG words

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
I meant wat does it mean

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
I have an Idea, thank you

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
Wat do u mean guuurl?

HarrysBF

HarrysBF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

it means like "things you are going to do"

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6978 posts
I do have one question is Jadin a girl or a boy???? I know a girl named Jadin so just wondering but I LOVE THIS!!!!!!

Luvliampayne

Luvliampayne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4908 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
WATTTTT? Im still confused?!?!??!?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: One Direction, Sequel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users