Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Notebook~A Louis Fanfic

• Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationLoading.......
ENJOY!!

Chapter 1
Danielle's P.O.V
"O My God, Louis this is beautiful, but how did you ever manage to do this" I said as I stared at the beautiful ball room in front of us, the ball room was decorated to look like it had just been pulled out of a fairytale.
"Lets just say I'll be working my butt off this summer to pay back my mom and besides I'm Louis 'The Tommo' Tomlinson" Louis said
"Well Its beautiful its just so magical and amazing" I said trying to hold back the waterfall of tears threatning to come rushing out.
"I'm glad you like……Oh my god Dani why are you crying?"
"Its nothing its just that no one has ever stuck around long enough to love me the way you love"
"I told you that I would never leave you"
"Everybody has told me that in the past but its just never been the truth"
"Well I meant it and I will always keep that promise"
I turned to look at him and we locked eyes, next thing I knew our lips were millimeters away from touching and………………

What the hell was that a dream?
It just seemed soo familiar and It felt so realistic. The guy in my dream, I think his name was Louis, looked alot like the guy across the street that I saw earlier playing football (soccer) with his friends. Everything about that guy seemed soo familiar. All of a sudden my heart stared racing and I had this weird feeling in my stomach.
"Hey Dani, what ya up to" Zoey said(My Best Friend)
"Huh what, oh yeah nothin, you" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.
"Nothin"
"Oh well thats cool" I said staring off into space.
"Hey so you knoe when we were moving and I was helping you pack up" She asked me.
"Yeah" I replied
"So I went into in your closet and found this little mini,mini,mini closet hidden and it had shelves and on one of the shelves I found this little black notebook. I didnt throw it away cause I thought it was your moms or probably like your very special diary." Zoey said.
"Why didnt you show me" I asked her.
"I was but than I heard you screaming for help and and saying that your TV was gonna fall on you."
"Okay, do you know where you left it" I asked.
"Yeah actually I have it right here" she handed me the book.
"Umm thanks, if you need anything I'll be up in my room" I told her.
"Kay, I'll start dinner" she replied back.
I went up to my room and fell on my cloud like bed. I started flipping through the little black book and as I did that I felt that strange feeling where my heart stared racing and it that feeling in my stomach, It felt so much more than just butterflies. It felt like magic was stiring up inside of me.
"DANI GET DOWN HERE" Zoey screamed and I swear if there was an Olympic for loudest scream she would definetly win the gold medal.
"I'm comimg" I yelled back.
I was going down the stairs when I heard Zoey's laughter and a bunch of other people's laughter. Thats when I saw the boy in my dreams, when we made eye contact for just a brief second that feeling came up again.
"Hey Dani, I want you to meet our new neighbors" Zoey said.
"Umm hi I'm Danielle but you can call me Dani, nice to meet you all"
"Hello Dani, welcome to the neighborhood I'm Liam Payne"
"Hello I'm Zayn Malik"
"Hey I'm Harry Styles"
"Hi I'm Niall Horan and I can tell we are gonna get along perfectly fine" He said pointing at my "I ♥ Nando's" t-shirt.
"Haha, I think we will" I told Niall and he just winked in return.
"And last but not least I'm Louis Tomlinson"
Thats when everything came back striking me in the chest, the dream, the notebook, the boy, and the feelings. They all fit like one giantic puzzle piece.

Hey so I need everyones opinion....Should I continue?
I had free time in class today and I was staring at my teachers notebook and I got the idea to do this story.
Yeah so please tell me what you think and if I should continue.

If i let you know i'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like i love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i've lost myself. idunno what i'm doing anymore. i promised myself i would never be that girl, but i guess some promises were meant to be broken. i wanna stop hiding. i want someone to listen, to hold me close and tell me everything will be okay. i just wanna go back to being the girl that didn't care. i wanna go back to being the that wouldn't pick at her skin, the girl who wouldn't hit her arm to make the pain go away. i wanna love myself again….

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

DEFINTELY!!!
WARNING-I HAVE ICE CREAM AND CHOCOLATE!!!

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

Penguins + 1D=me :D

Penguins + 1D=me :D

penguindirectioner11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4398 posts
  • LocationWith 1D
<3 it
I <3 all my 1D lovin' BFF's

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationLoading.......
Thx guys. I'll try to post chapter 2 tomorrow.

i've lost myself. idunno what i'm doing anymore. i promised myself i would never be that girl, but i guess some promises were meant to be broken. i wanna stop hiding. i want someone to listen, to hold me close and tell me everything will be okay. i just wanna go back to being the girl that didn't care. i wanna go back to being the that wouldn't pick at her skin, the girl who wouldn't hit her arm to make the pain go away. i wanna love myself again….

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

yay

Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A
Coooonnntttiiinnnuuueeee! Of you don't know what that says it says continue by the way hehe

Louielover17 xxty :wub:

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

lol tyler

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationLoading.......
Hahaha, I'll continue writing tomorrow.

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

:) :)

laraloves1d

laraloves1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

i want more dani

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationLoading.......
Chapter 2
Danielle's P.O.V
It couldn't be, maybe it was just someone else you looked like him and who had the same name. I just know that it can't be him.
"Dani" Zoey said.
"Huh" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.
"Are you okay" She asked me.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be" I asked.
"Cause you have this look on your face that says 'Holy fudge I just saw a freakin ghost' " Niall said.
"Umm...Yeah I'm fine, it was very nice to meet you all, if you excuse me I'll be heading up to my room" I told all of them.
"Hey wait, before you go I was just wondering if guys would like to join us and a couple of others friends for dinner tonigh at 8:30" Louis asked me and Zoey.
I was about to make an excuse and say that we really couldn't go and hopefully next we will, but of course Zoey beats me to it and accepts the invitation.
"Great, well see you ladies tonight and hopefully we'll get to know each other better" Harry said.
With that they left and left Zoey and I alone in the huge house. I was just about to go my room when Zoey called me back down.
"What was that all about" She asked me and let me tell you something she did NOT soud too happy.
"What was what all about" I asked her.
"Don't play dumb with me, you know exactly what I'm talking about."
"Well Louis reminded me of someone and I guess seeing him brought back soooo many memories"
"Well sweetheart don't take out all the anger on him"
"No Zoey you are not getting it, I mean that those were all amazing memories, I was taken away from that someone and I just felt I don't sad I guess"
"Dani me and you are gonna have to talk about this later, I have to go to the grocery store and then I have to go to buy a dress for tonight and I have so many other things to do before tonight, but don't think that you are gonna get away with this and not have to tell me, Okay."
"Okay" I told her.
After she left I ran upstairs and grabbed the little notebook I flipped through the pages before I began to read it.

**September 26, 2009**
It had been 3 weeks since we started school after 3 months of summer vacation. I was starting Junior Year, it was an year that I was not looking forward too, just like every other year. You're probably wondering 'Isn't that an year she should be enjoying cause after that year its senior year, the year that every body gets pulled away from their friends' well truth is I'm one of the nerds at this school. I have 3 reasons to not be looking forward to this year, 1st: I don't have any friends to hang out with and 2nd: Louis Tomlinson and his crew are always bullying me, his girlfriend Donica is one of my main bullies too. I don't……

"BRIIING"

The bell rung, snapping me out of my thoughts. I was on my way to writing class when I bumped into Louis, "Oh my god Louis I'm really sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going, please don't hurt me but if you are please just do it know so I can get it over with" I said to him. "I'm not gonna hurt you, just watch where you are going next time, okay" he said his voice was full of anger. "Umm yeah, I'll see you in writing" I said nervously and walked away. When I got to class Mrs. Tablot was writing something on the board. "Alright class today I will be assigning your writing partners for the rest of the school year, so lets get started shall we, Jennifer and Ben, Kristen and Dylan, Luke and Audrina, Louis and……Danielle, and blah blah" This can not be happening, please tell this is not happening. "Hey Danielle, I guess It's just you and me" he said with an evil smirk, "Oh and class, I forgot to tell you your project, you guys will have to interview and spend time with your partner and than write and essay on them" Mrs.Talbot said.Great I thought, I have to deal with Louis crap at school and now I'll have to deal with it in the comfort of my own home.Finally the bell rung and I sprinted out of my seat, before I could get far Louis caught my arm and said "So I guess I'll be coming over to your house tonight", "Erm……yeah, whatever" I said and than I just ran to my next class faster than the speed of light.

**Back to realitiy**
All it took was for me to read that and automatically I knew that was the same Louis Tomlinson I met earlier. I looked in the mirrior and realized that I had been crying. I wiped the tear stain off my cheek and went to get ready. It was already 8:00 and I started to panic, excpecially since the guy I was sure I still loved was going to be there and he didn't even remember me. Zoey had gotten back an hour ago and now she was downstairs getting ready. 2 minutes later she called me to go, I walked downstairs and looked at her, she looked beautiful, she also complimented me and with that we locked arms and left.

Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationStalk Much?? LLN!!!
FABLOUIS

Elliott xx

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

:o

more asap!!!

Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A
OMG! I like have to have more pronto please!

Louielover17 xxty :wub:

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationLoading.......
I have an essay due on Friday so I'll try my best to make some time for chapter 3.

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

kk

Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationStalk Much?? LLN!!!
Mkay!

Elliott xx

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

lol

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Love it love it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users