Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Before All of This(A Zayn fanfic)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

Chapter 1:

***2 years ago

~My POV-

"Hey, look at this!!!", my best friend Stephanie squeals. She tosses a magazine at me and points excitedly at 5 boys on the page. "So?", I ask. "It's that new boyband everyone in Britian has been talking about!!! Um....what's thier, got it! One Direction." "Steph, I'm not interested.", I say. "Just read about them.", Stephanie urges. I roll my eyes and read about them. Hmm..won off a singing show. Yah, not interested. I hand the magazine back to Stephanie. She keeps on eyeing the blonde. "Like him?", I say, pointing at the guy. "Yeeeeessss!!!!! His name is Niall, he's Irish, and smoking h-o-t!", she says, hugging the magazine. I roll my eyes again.

***Today

~My POV-

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, I LOVE One Way or Another!!!", Stephanie says, bouncing on her bed. "Shut up or I'll get on Twitter and tell that blonde you serverely like him and that you're bouncing around like a moron to thier song.", I warn. She stops jumping fast. "I'm gonna go eat.", she says, sitting that magazine down on her bed. I look away from the magazine and then pick it up.

She left it on the page with the blonde on it. But there's lipstick kisses all around it. I chuckle and look at the pictures other boys. There's one with short brown hair. There's another one with his brown hair in a quiff(I think Stephanie said that one was Louis because that's her 2nd favorite boy.). There's another one with curly brown hair. He's somewhat cute. And then the guy with the black hair. I stare long and hard at him. Black hair. Brown eyes. Has to be 19-20. And the way he looks. I almost melt, but then I hear Stephanie running back up the hallway. I throw the magazine back down on her page and do my best to look bored.

She bounces into the room and screams her loudest scream. "Jesus!!!", I scream back. Then, she starts bouncing all over the place. "Someone drug you?", I ask. "NO!! MY PARENTS GOT ME TICKETS TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IN COLUMBUS!!!", she screams. And then she faints. I laugh.

And then she bounces back up. "OMIGOD, I'M FINALLY GONNA MEET NIALL!!!!!", she screams. She runs over to her closet and begins to throw her clothes everywhere. "When is it?", I ask. "Exactly 1 week from now!!!!!", she says, throwing more stuff out. "Okkkkaaayyyy then.", I say. My mom calls me and tells me I need to come home. I leave Stephanie to her mess and leave.

When i get back home, I lay down on my bed and think about the black headed guy. He's sooooooo adorable. And here I thought I'd never think a guy in One Direction was cute. Then, another thought interupts. Why don't I like them? Oh yeah, the day she first told me about them, I got out of a heartbreak and didn't want to like any guys. But that was 2 years ago. Hmmm.....I know what I'm gonna do now. :)

Ch 2 anyone??

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

Stiall Woran

Stiall Woran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4880 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

ooooooh, I love it!  Thanks for putting me in it!  And yeah, I'm crazy in love with Niall. lln

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I don't even like One Direction!  They're crap! ~Niall, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

welcome

thnx

and lol

crazy lover 4 niall

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Yes I like it.... And do you live in Columbus I am just wondering because you mentioned the city in you story

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

no, i justed used that as the setting

i live in indiana

Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A
It's good Cait

Louielover17 xxty :wub:

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

Chapter 2:(BTW-I'm 16 in the story, just to let you know.)

I get off of my bed and start digging through my desk drawer. Um....there it is.(Laugh at me if you want Stephanie.)

Stephanie....made this "How to Become a Directioner" survival guide for me. I've never even used it. It's ironic cause I want to use it now. But god, Stephanie made this 10 pages long!!! I just want to know more about the black haired guy.

I put the guide down on my bed and use the computer instead. I type in thier band name and get a billion results. God, I didn't know they were this famous!!!! I look at a pic of all of them together and try to remember thier names.

Niall's the blonde. Louis is brown hair quiff. I can't tell which one is Liam or Harry. I'm getting them 2 confused. And then the black haired guy. His name is Zayn. Hold up. I think I know this name from somewhere.

I grab my 1st diary(I have 3 diaries in total.) and flip through a few pages. Then, I find the entry.

7/12/10

Goooooddddd, 7th grade summer break sucks. It sucks even worse that Zayn left. He was my best friend. He said he was auditioning for the X-Factor. I really hope I do get to see him soon. He's my only best friend and crush.

I scream as loud as I can. THAT IS ZAYN!!!!! I can't believe this!!!

I hit speed dial and call Stephanie. "Yello?? Wat happened?", Stephanie asks. I let out an excited scream. "Whoa! Who gave you sugar?", she says. "One Direction!" "NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M WAITING TO LISTEN TO! Go on..." "Zayn Malik was my old best friend and crush in 7th grade!" "WTF?!?!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?! I'm coming over asap!" "KK!!!", I scream.

5 minutes later, she comes over and we both scream together. After we're done screaming, I say "Can I come to that concert with you? So you can meet Niall and Zayn can try to remember me?". "Heck yeah woman!", Stephanie says.

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
Haha love it and I have a friend that is from indianana and keep writing its great I love it truly

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

thnx

and where in indiana. i live in eastern indiana.

Louielover17

Louielover17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1410 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, U.S.A
It's good again Cait

Louielover17 xxty :wub:

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

thnx

create

create

create.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
I have no clue sorry I bet it's kinda warm there like 50 or 60 I want that it is so cold here

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

hhhheeeccckkkk no!!!

its 22 degrees right now!

Stiall Woran

Stiall Woran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4880 posts

haha wow, who knew???  Post more soon!

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

tommorow

Stiall Woran

Stiall Woran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4880 posts

okay!

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

:)

Ginja<3's1D

Ginja<3's1D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationA place with a name

This story is amaZayn!!! Post more!!!!!!

Louis Tomlinson

Niall Horan

Harry Styles

Liam Payne

Zayn Malik

One Direction

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

like i said, tomorrow

laraloves1d

laraloves1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

caitlyn this is making me crazy and i dont know when is your tomorrow and i want moreeeeeeee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users