Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Back for you

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket
Ikr

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

CrazyHarryLover

CrazyHarryLover

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS, DANCING ON RAINBOWS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3261 posts
  • LocationYard with ma ponyyyyyy

Harry's POV

I looked up to see Taylor Swift. "HARRY STYLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She screamed. I looked at Hannah she looked as shocked as I was. Even Freja and Niall looked suprised. "Taylor we broke up. Remember you were screaming at me. Or do you just usually to that?" I said. Going out with her was the WORST mistake of my life. "Harry, I still love you." Taylor replied sweetly. "Well as you can see I'm over you. Goodbye." I said before returning to Hannah. "JUST YOU WAIT I'M GOING TO WRITE SO MANY SONG'S ABOUT YOU!!!" She shouted now everyone was watching. This would be all over the news tommrrow. I truned and looked at Taylor. I just laughed she was so childish.

Taylor's POV

What just happend I just got dumped by the best guy I ever had. This is gonna be good materiel for my next album.

Hannah's POV

Ok that was so cool. Harry dumped Taylor Swift for me! That just doesn't happen. Taylor wasn't very happy though. She just marched out looking really angry.

Freja's POV

I always new that when that one yes changed everything things would never be the same. But Taylor Swift just marched into Nando's and had a fight with Harry. To me he was still my best friend from school I had never got used to seeing him on TV  all the time. I don't think I will and this was just crazy.

Harry's POV

"So were, were we?" I said smiling. Hannah still looked totally shocked. "Harry that was the craziest thing that's ever happend." She said still in shock. "Things are gonna be crazy going out with me." I answered smiling then we kissed. I didn't know how right I was. Hannah and me.

Liam: AB

Louis: O

Niall: A

Zayn: B

Harry: B

^^

Those my friends are 1D's blood groups. Don't worry I'm not a stalker!

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

nice

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

CrazyHarryLover

CrazyHarryLover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3261 posts

Hannah's POV

We had just got back from Nando's. I sat down on the couch and switched on the TV the news came on.

News Person: Haylor is offically over. Harry Styles has just came home after a year of touring he and his bandmates headed over to Nando's to celabrate with some oldfriends Hannah and Freja. The boys suprised the two girls by singing two of there songs for them. Harry and Hannah and Freja and Niall were seen kissing. Then Taylor Swift came in and there was apparently a "heated" argument. But they have clearly broke up and Harry already has a new girlfriend. Harry will be in Homles Chapel for Christmas whereas the other boys will be staying till the 20th December before going back to there famile's. Will we see more Harry and Hannah?

Wow we just got back Harry was right this is going to be crazy!

^^

ms.littleniallhoran

ms.littleniallhoran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationOhio, US

This is great!

CrazyHarryLover

CrazyHarryLover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3261 posts

Thanks

^^

Pinky101

Pinky101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • LocationStalk Much?? LLN!!!
LOVE IT!

Elliott xx

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

MORE! :D

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
Love it

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts

MORE!

Maximum Ride

Maximum Ride

Devoted Directioner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1565 posts
  • LocationIn my sweet Niall's arms, eating a sandwich

OH SNAP!!! THIS IS AMAZING!

#DirectionersNeverLoseHope

CrazyHarryLover

CrazyHarryLover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3261 posts

Since Harry wasn't going to be in Holmes Chapel forever I was going to make the most of it. So was Freja. So we were making pancakes. I heard someone run down the stairs. "I can smell pancakes." Niall yelled as he ran into the kitchen. Me and Freja laughed as he ran in and sat down next to Freja. When I said me and Freja were making pancakes. I meant I was making them and Freja was waiting to eat them. Niall shouting had woke Harry and Louis because they soon came running down the stairs. "HI EVERYONE!" Louis shouted. We all said Hi back. Harry walked over to me. "Hey babe." He whispered. I smiled at him and leant in for a kiss. "GET A ROOM." Louis screamed and gagged wheras Niall and Freja both told us to hurry up and make the pancakes. Once we'd finially finished the pancakes and Zayn and Liam had came down we beagan discussing what we were going to do today. "Why don't we go to the funfair?" Liam suggested. We all agreed and went upsatirs to get dressed. When we were all ready I opened the door to see thousands of fans and paparazi. This was gonna be one crazy day.

^^

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
Love it

CrazyHarryLover

CrazyHarryLover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3261 posts

thanks

^^

Maximum Ride

Maximum Ride

Devoted Directioner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1565 posts
  • LocationIn my sweet Niall's arms, eating a sandwich

This is amazing! :D Please post more!! 

#DirectionersNeverLoseHope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users