Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I found you (Niall fanfic)

Love story

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

The Carrot Masta

The Carrot Masta

Daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4954 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in my mind

Chapter 1

Niall's pov

I heard the doorbell and two voices. One of them was my mom, but I didn't recognize the other. "Who is it, mom?" I asked and my mom and a girl came out of the house. "It's our new neighbor, Alexandra" She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. "Hi, I'm Alexandra" she said and waved. "I'm Niall" I said and regret it ammediatly. Her giggling were so cute. "Well, it was nice to meet you, but I have to go now" Alexandra said. "Ok, it was nice to meet you to love" I answered. My mom walked her to the door and when the door shut, my mom start with the dinner.

I know it's not long, because this is my first story. And I would like if you guys saved the rude and mean things for yourself.

1D rox

1D rox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
I love it. It's amaZayn. Plz post more soon

1D are awesome                         

The Carrot Masta

The Carrot Masta

Daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4954 posts
Thank you, that means alot to me.
I'll try to post more, the only probem is that I don't have a computer that is my own, but I'll try

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

Maximum Ride

Maximum Ride

Devoted Directioner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1565 posts
  • LocationIn my sweet Niall's arms, eating a sandwich

Post more!!

#DirectionersNeverLoseHope

The Carrot Masta

The Carrot Masta

Daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4954 posts

I'm working on it. It's just that I new a this site and maybe one of you guys could help me, because I really don't know how to continue without start a new fanfic.

I hope you maybe can help

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationLoading.......
It's good so far. And you don't need to start a new topic, you can post the same way you post comments! :)

If i let you know i'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like i love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i've lost myself. idunno what i'm doing anymore. i promised myself i would never be that girl, but i guess some promises were meant to be broken. i wanna stop hiding. i want someone to listen, to hold me close and tell me everything will be okay. i just wanna go back to being the girl that didn't care. i wanna go back to being the that wouldn't pick at her skin, the girl who wouldn't hit her arm to make the pain go away. i wanna love myself again….

Directionerforever_

Directionerforever_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
Please post more

The Carrot Masta

The Carrot Masta

Daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4954 posts
Thanks for the help
I'll post more in the morning

The Carrot Masta

The Carrot Masta

Daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4954 posts
Chapter 2

Alexandra's pov

His mom is very nice, but the boy is adorable, funny and cute. I think he's a little shy and concerned about something. His name is Niall and he has this little cute irish accent and an amazing smile. I know that my mom is gonna be worried if I don't go home soon. "Well, it was nice to meet you, but I have to go now" I said. Niall came over to me and said ' OK, it was nice to meet you to" he said and came over to and kissed my hand. I was blushing really hard and I giggled a little. His mom followed me to the door and we said goodbye and I left.

Sry that it's not long and good
It sucks I know

The Carrot Masta

The Carrot Masta

Daydreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4954 posts
Hey, I just want you to know that I would if you" guys could check out my poetry and say what think. It's called "the way out of darkness

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Love story

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users