Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Faking 19

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

ƒυℓℓ_σƒ_ωσηdєя

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationLoading.......
So I got this idea from Alyson Noël's book Faking 19. I'm writing my own version of it. I thought it would be a fun fanfic to write. I also wanted to know of you guys think I should continue. Here's the summary:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two best friends.
Two fake ID's.
1 small white lie that changes everything.

Danielle and Skye: They're both two beautiful, smart girls who have it all. They might be best friend but that doesn't mean they're exactly alike, in fact they're complete opposites

Meet Danielle- Adventurous. Shy. Random. Fearless. Charming. Those might be some words to describe her. She's Captain of the Soccer and Lacrosse team. Known as the nerdy one, but also the flirty one. Dancing is her passion!

Meet Skye- Creative. Optimistic. Suave. Imaginative. Affable. Those 5 words describe her perfectly. She's Captain of the Tennis and Softball team. Known as the not so nerdy one, but also the hungry one. Art is her passion!

The only thing that brings them together is the greatness of they're white lies. 
••••••••••
Tired and disparate to get away from the loud honking and loud crowd of New York City they jump at the opportunity when Simon Cowell, Skye's uncle offers them to stay at his mansions over the summer. 

T'was the night before Simon had to meet with the boys from One Direction  at his home. And the night before the little white lie became larger than the girls expected.

Getting into an exclusive club by pretending their 19. The two girls meet two extremely hot guys, a curly haired boy who couldn't his eyes off Danielle, and one Irish one who couldn't keep his eyes off Skye. Farther into the night the girls and the boys start to talk. 

Who are the boys you ask? Well none other than Harry Styles and Niall Horan. The little catch here is that both boys are 19, while the girls are 16 going onto 17. 

At first it was a dream come true for both girls- they were going to parties , concerts, meeting famous stars and so much more but that was before their little white lie starts going over the edge and they have no clue how to control it anymore.

If i let you know i'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like i love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i've lost myself. idunno what i'm doing anymore. i promised myself i would never be that girl, but i guess some promises were meant to be broken. i wanna stop hiding. i want someone to listen, to hold me close and tell me everything will be okay. i just wanna go back to being the girl that didn't care. i wanna go back to being the that wouldn't pick at her skin, the girl who wouldn't hit her arm to make the pain go away. i wanna love myself again….

1D rox

1D rox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Ooo. Plz post more

1D are awesome                         

irene_98

irene_98

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
You have to continue!!!!!

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

Sky Melody =)

Sky Melody =)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationA small spec on the world~
It's Awesome!! Please continue! :)

1D rox

1D rox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Sky u need to post more in blown away

1D are awesome                         

Sky Melody =)

Sky Melody =)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationA small spec on the world~
I know. I'm going to try to update it today along with Perfect Timing. :)

1D rox

1D rox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
Ok

1D are awesome                         

hurting on the inside

hurting on the inside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6975 posts
  • Locationin Zayn Mailks back pocket
More

im hurting. but no one knows. im drowning but no one can save me. im dying and no one cares.

AtrueDirectioner

AtrueDirectioner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1113 posts
Wow this is sooooooo gooood !!! You have to post more :)

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

more plz

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

Lis

Lis

Lis

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1170 posts

IF YOU DONT POST MORE I WILL BE MORE AND I WILL HURT SOMEONE LOOOOOL jk XD XD but please post more.

Xx,

LissyLv

irene_98

irene_98

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Please post more!!!!

The Carrot Masta

The Carrot Masta

Daydreamer