Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Come to think of it...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Harry'sTaco

Harry'sTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationNarnia
We are always worrying and complaining that the boys never get enough sleep and time for themselves, but we never think about the fact that it may be our fault.
1) we are always ringing their hotel rooms
2) we are urging them to do more albums and gigs/ signings and
3) we are always showing up where they are whether it's when they're trying to have alone time or get into their hotel or just simply walk down the street
Frankly, I feel really bad for them. I wish there was something I could do. Who agrees?
~ Cute as a button! Every single one of you! ~

Kroseo

Kroseo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
That is true, but they signed up for it. I mean they are cute, talented, funny, and awesome guys, who wouldn't love them!!! But sometimes I do feel bad for them too. But that's their life!!! 😄😃😀

Kiara 2411

Kiara 2411

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationIndia
Very true!

LIFE IS A FUNNY THING 

THE MOMENT YOU THINK 

YOU'VE GOT EVERYTHING 

FIGURED OUT SOMETHING COMES

ALONG AND TURNS IT ALL 

UPSIDE DOWN

-ZAYN MALIK

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

Nora Stypayhorlikson

Nora Stypayhorlikson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Not all the fans do that... I think if I ever meet One Direction, I will just faint... I won't be crying, shouting. I'll only keep my eyes wide open and never make them sad 'cuz of my deals... And I understood that many gurls who cry very loud aren't Directioners at all!!

Harry'sTaco

Harry'sTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationNarnia
Exactly! I'm seeing them next week with a friend and my other friends say that I definitely will scream. I assure everybody I won't scream and if I do it will be me mocking everybody else. I probably won't cry either 'cuz I won't meet/touch them.. Idk why people do that because Harry specifically said he finds people like that annoying. Play it cool people!
~ Cute as a button! Every single one of you! ~

Nora Stypayhorlikson

Nora Stypayhorlikson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Many of the fans think that they're real Directioners even without knowing all the members of the band!! They can only say:'' Oh they're so cute, but I know only Zayn or Harry'' That really annoys, I had some cases when some ''passers by'' of my life watching all the photoes on my phone, find out Zayn and said ''Oh I luv him!! Bjt what's his name?'' WTF?!! I really hate fake Directioners 'cuz they cry like bitches to make 1D guys to look at them, but tdk that they're tired of such things...*lol* hope they'll realize it soon... *Prayin' for boys patience*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users