Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What do you think about The Wanted

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Kroseo

Kroseo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts
The Wanted have lately been jerks to our favorite boys, One Direction. What do you think about them and about their "rivalry"?

Stiall Woran

Stiall Woran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4873 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

The (Un)Wanted can jump into a pit of lava and die!

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I don't even like One Direction!  They're crap! ~Niall, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

Karissa Styles

Karissa Styles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts
  • LocationDirectionerLand

its starting to get a bit pettish,one direction does not even bother with them..........and the wanted are just acting like little kids................ i think the wanted are justing messing with one direction so they will finally be on the media adn being talked about.

THESE ARE JUST SOME OF MY THOUGHTS!!!!!

DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE WITH ME?

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

NiallersCrazyMofo

NiallersCrazyMofo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Bullshit, I just can't stand them. They have acted lately —and not so lately— so bad with our guys. Maybe it's publicity, but man, really hating on someone or something won't make you more popular I mean One Direction's fanbase is MASSIVE! And I think the fans of the wanted are not as much, but I can tell they are around the age, and they are both compiting because that's what girls want to see, handsome guys who sing. So I think is one band or another. (A/N: See what I id there? haha lame x) Well I continue, I don't say the Wanted is bad and anything like that, but the fact that they're insulting others, not just 1D, I mean in general, is rude and mean. Nobody deserves to be treated thay way. AMEN! haha if you have any good things or bad things to say about TW or 1D (I rather just hear good comments about my boys) just add me on Kik alexava 👍 woop woop!

Nialler4eva21

Nialler4eva21

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
I agree!
its starting to get very pettish,one direction does not even bother with them..........and the wanted are just acting like little kids................ i think the wanted are justing messing with one direction so they will finally be on the media adn being talked about cuz that is the only way they can cuz their music sucks!
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF MY THOUGHTS! ANYONE ELSE AGREE WITH ME?

MeganCrazy

MeganCrazy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
They are SO mean to 1D

Kiara 2411

Kiara 2411

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationIndia
HATE THEM LIKE HELL!!!

LIFE IS A FUNNY THING 

THE MOMENT YOU THINK 

YOU'VE GOT EVERYTHING 

FIGURED OUT SOMETHING COMES

ALONG AND TURNS IT ALL 

UPSIDE DOWN

-ZAYN MALIK

Citlalic Malik

Citlalic Malik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
They r just jealous of One Direction's talent and fame. I bet they just want to say mean things about 1D just to be talked about or interviewed.TW r just a group of jerks,wanna-be's,childish men Etc.i really dont know their names but i HATE the bald one the most. he is the one who really wants to fight with our lads.the rest r jerks too but not as much as the bald one. i can go on forever but this is enough . Anybody else agree

^~^

^~^

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
They r great their music is so good they r very popular in Saudi Arabia but the thing that upsets me they have said about zayn is
A terrorist And i hope the fight between the wanted and one direction is finished

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users