Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Check this out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cait xx

Cait xx

I can't stop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10180 posts
  • LocationWishing I was dead

I'm on Twit and @onedirection is posting something about the lyrics to the best song ever, i think.

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ1: Added/further/increased + A person who works in a cinema. 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ2: Large Aircraft + Angus + Julia + Small Rock. 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ3. Name of a dog + Planet + J u s _ / T h e / W_ y / Y o u / A _ _ . 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ4. He's married to Beyonce, she plays the piano - they have a song together. 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ5: The band is a form of transport, the song includes the opposite of brother... 1DHQ x

#BestSongsEver2010QuizQ6: She was married to Russell Brand, the song is most appropriate on the 5th November.. 1DHQ x

this is what is being posted by @onedirection. someone want to figure this out 4 me? i can't figure it out

Google Plus: Cait Rylee (It helps if you look up Cait Rylee Tomlinson)

Twitter: MerpDerpBananas

Kik: CrashinFromTheHigh

Stiall Woran

Stiall Woran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4884 posts
  • LocationCincinnati, Ohio

haha no, they were quizzing fans on popular songs from 2010 lln sorry to burst your bubble there

My ass is on the line! ~Harry, This Is Us

I don't even like One Direction!  They're crap! ~Niall, This Is Us

I've got One Direction for you...and that's to the lounge!  You're safe. ~Ryan Seacrest to Alex Preston on the American Idol voting results

Twitter: @holynandos86

Wattpad: HolyNandosItsSteph

Kik: StiallWoran86

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users