Welcome to Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help Please?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Harry'sTaco

Harry'sTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationNarnia
This isn't really about a FanFic but this seems to be the most popular category. So, I was wondering if any of you know how I could meet 1D at the concert in 3 days. I'm not sure but I read some reviews on Google and they said go really early and look for their bus in the front and back. They also said to walk around cuz they probably will be looking to talk to fans. Somebody said look for their family and crew for help. They wouldn't turn us down. Do any of you guys know? My friend and I ate really curious.
~ Cute as a button! Every single one of you! ~

affliction

affliction

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationNiall's heart
Going early to the the concert might be the best way of seeing them. I myself am planning to hopefully see what hotel they're staying at so that can get a peep at them. Also, I'm going three hours early to the concert to try and see them.

Interviewer: What's your favorite word for meeting One Direction? 

Me: Kidnap

Kie and interviewer: * laugh*

Me: What?! That's one!

Me: So, the story goes like this: We were in Spain this one time, and  Kie and I ran into Harry and Niall. And we ended up taking them home, although Niall and Harry "playfully" protested. A single police officer came to our flat, followed by the SWAT team, and the Officer is like: " Oh why, they've kidnapped 2/5 of One Direction!" And we got arrested.

I'm a ninja   :ph34r:

Harry'sTaco

Harry'sTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationNarnia
Ok. Thank you lotz! :) I think I'm going 4 1/2 hours early.

Sponsors

Sponsors
  • Advert

jordscarrott88

jordscarrott88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE IT IS REALLY RARE TO GET BACK STAGE PASSES 

affliction

affliction

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationNiall's heart
Ok. Thank you lotz! :) I think I'm going 4 1/2 hours early.

Three more days for me!

Me: So, the story goes like this: We were in Spain this one time, and  Kie and I ran into Harry and Niall. And we ended up taking them home, although Niall and Harry "playfully" protested. A single police officer came to our flat, followed by the SWAT team, and the Officer is like: " Oh why, they've kidnapped 2/5 of One Direction!" And we got arrested.

affliction

affliction

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • LocationNiall's heart
PROBABLY NOT BECAUSE IT IS REALLY RARE TO GET BACK STAGE PASSES 

We're not trying to get back stage passes, we hope just to see them up-close

Harry'sTaco

Harry'sTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • LocationNarnia

We're not trying to get back stage passes, we hope just to see them up-close

Amen! O:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic